Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome!

With so many travel blogs out there I was hesitant to start my own.  However, all "start your own blog" articles say to go with your passion.  My passion is travel.  I can remember being a small child and collecting all 50 states visitor's guides.  While some girls played with dolls I used my visitor's guides to build itineraries for future trips, or for my "pretend' clients.  This translated into a college major and a future career in the hospitality industry.

My college major at Niagara University was a no brainer; Tourism Marketing.  Followed by starting my career at a resort, and taking every opportunity to visit new places, and take part in new adventures.  I haven't visited many places, and my wish list is definitely longer then my the number of passport stamps I have, but I have a lifetime of travel planned.

The format of this blog will be my experiences and advice with places I've visited mixed with entries on the places I want to go to and my plans on what I want to do once I get there.  I will also share tips on how to save while traveling, and the sites that make traveling on a budget easier.  Afterall we've all heard that in this economy traveling is on the bottom of many people's lists, however I think it's important to get out of the day to day grind, and experience something new and different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment